Lofthus Signs / Lofthus Wayfinding
Having worked with Edinburgh Leisure over a number of years, Lofthus Signs were appointed to design and develop the wayfinding strategy for the re-launch of the Commonwealth Pool.
The full range of internal and external signs were developed to incorporate the Edinburgh Leisure Branding. Monoliths, Wayfinding Signs, Manifestations, Built Up Letters and Projecting Signs were all required across the site.
The project involved the following stages:-
- Identify the buildings role and how Edinburgh Leisure visualise it operating.
- Develop the wayfinding solution
- Develop the signage specification
- Production of design pack detailing site survey, marked up location plans & artwork for each sign
- Manufacture of all sign types
- Installation and Project Management
The complex project was successfully delivered on time and within budget.
“The signage looks great and the feedback from the public is fantastic. The Lofthus team were fantastic at identifying where the signage went, what was needed and understanding our business. They managed the whole process from initial site meeting through to completion. They are great to work with.”
Caroline Pye, Marketing Manager, Edinburgh Leisure